9th Cold Chain & Temperature Control Summit

9th Cold Chain & Temperature Control Summit
9th Cold Chain & Temperature Control Summit

Friday, July 16, 2010

Welcome to the Pharmaceutical Cold Chain Blog!

This blog will feature news and events about safely distributing temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical products and how to develop strong collaborations with cold chain partners and other stakeholders. For more information, best practices and strategies, check out the 8th Annual Cold Chain Distribution for Pharmaceuticals Global Forum.

Please check back often for updates and leave comments, suggestions and questions if you would like.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great blogs which allow and shares informations about Cold Chain distributions. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.

    Ross Finesmith MD

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.



    Ross Finesmith MD

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanx, this is very Informational Post to Read now I am Waiting for your next post
    cold chain products

    ReplyDelete